android - How can I get current atmospheric pressure for my latitude and longitude? -


i want current atmospheric pressure given latitude , longitude kind of remote service, can compare pressure sensor's reading , come altitude.

unfortunately twc , and world weather online have usage limits, few hundred requests per day per api key, won't work if more handful of users download app , using @ once same api key in code. after 5 minutes no user able data. need way of querying data without usage limits. there service provides without making api key?

hey bro have thought looking altimeter comes w phone? remember science class measure pressure of atmosphere same altimeter. maybe make btree , figure out correct indexes along way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glib GIOChannel -

jsp - java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access > Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1 -

delphi - When I encode/decode SMS PDU (GSM 7 Bit) user data, do I need prepend the UDH first? -